a. Circle the correct form.
- If I’m not feeling better tomorrow, I’m going to go to the doctor’s.
- Kerry won’t be going to work next week if her children are still ill.
- Don’t call Chloe now. If it’s eight o’clock, she will be bathing the baby.
- You can be fined if you aren’t wearing a seatbelt in your car.
- If we’re lucky, we’ll have sold our house by Christmas.
- If plants aren’t watered, they die.
b. Complete the sentence with a time expression from the list.
- I’ll call you as soon as I get back from my holiday.
- He’s going to pack his suitcase before he goes to bed.
- They’re setting off early in case there’s a lot of traffic.
- Sophie will be leaving work early tomorrow unlessher boss needs her.
- I’m meeting an old friend when I go to London.
- I’ll call you after I find out my results.
- Lily will have packed some sandwiches in case we get hungry.
- They’ll be playing in the park until it gets dark.