a. In groups, decide on creative punishments for these crimes or offences.
1. An arsonist who sets fire to a local beauty spot, for example, a forest.
I would force him to plant all the burned trees in the forest․
2. A 15-year-old who is caught drinking and smoking.
I think that I would just explain him how badly smoking and drinking will effect on his health if he does it at young age.
3. Someone who parks illegally causing major traffic delays.
I would give join with other drivers and push the car out of the way.
4. A group of teenagers who paint graffiti all over walls in a small town.
I would make teenagers pay for the damage they have done.
5. A couple whose dogs bark incessantly and bother the neighbors.
I would just make them leave.
6. A young person who creates a computer virus which infects thousands of computers.
I would make that person fix all the computers.