Перейти к содержимому
- I have never been to Vienna.
- My great great grandfather had five sisters
- He lived in Manila for a year when he was a student.
- Oh no! I lost my wallet!
- Have you see Julie today?
- At the weekend, they played football, then they
went to a restaurant.
- I read six books this week.
- Amy lived in Portugal when she was young.
- She visited her grandmother last month.
- The Vandals invaded Rome in the year 455.
- She lived in seven different countries, so she knows a
lot about different cultures.
- I went to the cinema last night.
- Ow! I cut my finger!
- Have you seen ‘The King’s Speech’?
- John’s never understood the present perfect.
- She broke her leg the day before her exam.
- We saw Oliver yesterday.
- He’s been here all morning.
- They’ve lived here for many years (and they still do).
- King Henry the Eighth of England had six wives.