1. Hi Ann, speak of the devil, I was just telling my mom that you are great writer.
2. I’m going outside once in blue moon.
3. I will do that when pigs fly.
4. They really cut corners when they send me this.
5. Don’t judge the book by his cover maybe he’s a good guy.
6. Before the performance they wish me break a leg.
7. I had no choice so I decided to let the cat out of the bag.
8. We talk about everything except the elephant in the room.
9. Betty has work for hour on those irregular Spanish verbs, but no pain no gain
10. Are you feeling under weather today?